Breadth of product lines! From daily consumables to bench instruments to complex robotic systems, we have an unequaled breadth of product lines available.
Highly competitive pricing! We provide a best value procurement source for all the name-brand product lines that you know and trust.
Outstanding customer service! We understand the government procurement process, actively monitor order fulfillment, and assist our customers in maintaining administrative compliance.
Technological sophistication! We can support procurement system integration with WEB-based electronic catalogs, punch-out systems, custom bar coding for electronic receiving, and RFID and UID tagging.
Incorporated in 1991
- Sales and administrative offices located in Reston, Virginia (15 miles west of Washington, D.C.)
- Warehouse facilities located in Reston, Virginia, Livermore, California and Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 74 employees (GSS is a veteran owned, small business source for federal procurement)
- Dun and Bradstreet Number 78-580-7611
- TIN 54-1607358
- Corporate Officers:
- Wayne B. Bardsley, President
- Stephen S. Sellentin, Senior Vice President, Sales
- Scott R. Stackhouse, Chief Operating Officer
- James K. Smith, Vice President, Finance
- Helena C. Newberry, Vice President, Accounting
- Francisco A. White, Vice President, Purchasing
- Jermain J. Brown, Assistant Vice President, Warehouse Operations.